What can you expect when working with me.
Typical topics during a career coaching programme are as follows
- Making sure you are choosing the right career for you!
- Making sure your CV is promoting the correct message!
- Looking at your skills and attributes in order to discover what you have and what you may need
- Interview preparation
As a Career Coach, I am completely led by the client and each coaching experience is individual. You may know exactly what you would like to do next and just need support making the change, or you may just know you need a change but are not sure what that change should be. It is my job to clarify all of that for you. I am results driven, I want to see you succeed as much as you do. The truth is that it is all in your hands, I am the support behind the good work.
When focusing on your Self Care and or Work-Life balance typical topics covered are as follows
- What do you spend your time on
- Where does your support come from
- Do you need to be in control of everything
- Can you rethink where your time is going
Self-care is the most important thing any of us can focus on, once we have this mastered we can make time for all of the lovely and important things in life including the work-life balance.
It is up to you, whatever you decide to work on and wherever the changes are needed, you will always be the driver, I am the lights on your sports car or Fiat as the case may be, maybe you could even trade one for the other!!
Get in touch now for a chat with no obligation.